BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Walking on air and walmart arguments

there is a song by kerli called "walking on air" go to youtube and look up the music video. its really cool.
so me and my mom were in walmart getting stuff to cook hamburgers for dinner. i all the sudden got so mad. i dont know why. im losing my mind. i got some black fingernail polish and it has purple sparkles, its cool. anyway, me and my mom were arguing in walmart. it was acctually really embarassing.
also look up the song "nobody's hippie" by kimya dawson. she sings a lot of the juno soundtrack.
if youve never heard of mcfly (*cough*alexis*cough*)GO TO YOUTUBE NOW!!!! LOOK THEM UP!!! There is a song they sing called "that girl" it's awesome! I love love love it!
Also look for meg and dia. I'm listening to their song "strawberry waltz" right now.

2 comments:

Dibsy said...

Ohhh...your blog is so pretty!

Alexis Cullen said...

ha-ha-ha.
**speaking slowly**

i have to heard of mcfly.

and thankyouforintroducingmetothem.

--lol--

anywayss..call mee later and we'll meet at tha parkk..
oh and dude i rly gotta tlk to you about my shortyy...well if you use the "my" part loosely..really really loosely.

you can read my new post in my yessir blog because it tells you all about it...

OR YOU CAN CALL ME..THT MIGHT BE FASTERR...LOL..

iloveyouuSavvyyy!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<333