BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm so bored! I spent all day inside due to sickness!

So today I was stuck inside all day sick. Skittles called and asked if i could come over. I hate being sick. My friend Erica might be able to come over this weekend. And then since there will be three of us maybe my mom will let us go swimming by ourselves! We would just have to be sneaky because if my little brother saw us he would want to come with us.
Landon is on vacation in Missouri. He will move to somewhere in Texas in a few weeks. I'm not sure if I should just do nothing or tell him how I feel. I think I'll do nothing. What could he possibly desire about me? He obviously dose not feel the same way. He doesn't talk about Lauren (the girl he obsesses over) as much. For that I am glad. It makes me sad when he does that.
Carrie and my dad are sick too so I guess it's going around. It's just a cold but it makes me feel like crap. There is a "That 70's Show" marathon on today so that makes me less miserable.I texted Landon to ask him if he liked that show and surprisingly he has never watched it.I really hope we get to hang out this summer before he moves. I might be moving this summer as well. So even if he comes back to visit relatives I wont get to see him.
Skittles broke up with that Brandon K. guy because everyone was telling her he was gonna cheat on her. She informed me that G. lives in the same Apts. that we do. So some time next weekend I'm gonna take some time from my busy schedule to go over and harass him. I can't wait! I've hated him ever since the first time I talked to him.
K. and I are becoming closer. We are friends but we just can't be around each other too long or we go completely mad. I called her and she let me know where I could read the rest of the "fruit's Basket" manga series. The books 20-23 are the last ones that are not being sold in America yet but you can read them at this website! Some parts made me so sad or so happy that I cried! She did too. I guess you could say that we are frienamies. Like Paige and Manny on "Degrassi". Exept for the fact that nither of us are lesbian nor are we cheerleaders.

0 comments: