BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MY FAVE BAND!!!!

O.k. so I was on Google getting pictures of my favorite band and thought do you guys know my favorite band? no because I haven't told you! And If you do know you either know me from being my friend, you know someone that knows me, you know me from a different website, or you're a stalker! But if you aren't any of these things my favorite band is PARAMORE!!!!!!!!
They are the best band ever and once you have heard their songs it's impossible not to fall completely and absolutely in love with them! Haley Williams is the best singer ever. my favorite song by them is called "lovesick melody" . Are having a summer 2008 tour called the final RIOT! And since they are coming to New Orleans maybe I can get tickets on ebay. I just have to get my mom to agree to let me go. Wish me luck! ;)

0 comments: