BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

HI!!! I'M LIKE SO.... bored

I'm so bored, anywhoo....(here's some random thoughts)
(Speaking in annoying little kid's voice and talking fast)
Davidson looks mexican
i think he is
will is so cute
chris is sweet
no one here likes anime
ive gotten about five people addicted to twilight
i hate pudding
nachos are great
chinese food in wyoming sucks
i dont really like potatoes
edouardo does
and cheese likes cheese
alexis loves that show
i havent watched it in a long time
but i watched napoleon dynamite today
and yesterday
george lopez is on tv right now
i dont realy watch a lot of tv shows these days
i love the new batman movie
erica loves it too
so does her brother, jacob
hes kinda weird
i think hes the same age as will's sexi brother

BYE-BYE

4 comments:

Ada Beth Croft said...

I love smosh, so funneee. XD

Skippy said...

I love your Death note icon.

And I'm sorry you are bored...it happens to the best of us.

Cruz said...

that randomocity was so funny!

Dibsy said...

(is really sad)

I'm obsessed with anime... =( (looks tearfully at her manga collection and her asian heritage)