BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry late Chrismas

its my favorite time of year. Candy canes, jingle bells, and, now, snow. But snow cant always be good...
About 11pm on christmas day my uncle, my cousin, and i went to run the dogs. we went to a back road near the house. the snow was really think and we were about a mile out and we got stuck in a big ditch. there was no cell phone signal where we were so we had to walk all the way back through thick snow. by the time we got home it was one oclock, Christmas was over, and i was freezing. the end.

2 comments:

Dibsy said...

I remember you! XD (da new name threw me off along with da new pic)

Merry Xmas!!! XD

Cruz said...

aw that would suck, I bet you were cold. I hate the cold, of course it's like 75 here. anyways, just wanted to say thx for following my blog, and I love Deathnote!

*waves* Hiiii Dibsy!!

*^,^* Cruz