BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bored out of this world man!

Today I was on the computer the majority of my time. I was on yahoo answers a lot today. Right now I'm listening to meg and dia on my ipod. I have noticed my typing getting a lot faster in these past few weeks. I can now officially say that my life is super-uber-boring without school. My dad might transfer to Lafayette, Louisiana. So if u know anything like if it's a good place to live just holler. He was gonna get transfered to Slidale but I guess the plans changed.




Confucius say, Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Awh, that sucks! But hopefully, you'll have a more exciting summer. And Meg and Dia are awesome! I love them!

Hit me back!

Aren xo