BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

crazy

For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework insted of doing it. Crazy is when you sit in class with the notes one the board infront of your face and your notebook open on your desk, but instead of writing them down like you shoud be you write EDWARD in big bubble letters and spend the entire 45 minute class coloring it in. Crazy is when you lay awake at night in your bed for 3 hours thinking of different ways to pronounce a word under 5 letters(random.clumsy.vampire.) Crazy is when you try to block your mind of thinking how hot Edward Cullen is from said Edward Cullen!If you're crazy, copy this onto a blog and add something crazy you've done to the list!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thumb wars with myself all the time! Well not that often but I do! I love Edward too! Don't feel crazy for being obsessed, all of my friends make fun of me for it! I have a friend who read Twilight and DIDN'T fall in love with Edward (I think there is something seriously wrong with her)!

-Sierra