BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

hot and tired


My cousin J.D. was over and we went outside. He told my brother to go look for his friend and we would meet him there. We turned around and ran the other way! We ran all around hiding from him. Then we came outside. Then we went back out untill an old lady yelled at J.D. 4 throwin rocks! lol. I got a fanfiction thingy. i got tired of bein a drifter and not bein able 2 take polls. i dont write stories though, I would have to save it on my computer. my parents would read it. my pen name is.......broken hearted savvy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey!

Awh, the picture of the eye is so pretty. [= And I love fanfiction.net! I just read the stories and never post them. Lol.

Hit me back!

Aren xo