BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SHOES AND MUSIC AND DOGS

I went to Mimi's house. we went to applebeese and the shoe store. I found this really cute pair of converse but they weren't the right size so we had to order a pair. They were this cream color with patches all over them. Mimi got 2 new dogs. One is named Sammy the other is curly. Their previous owner neglected them. They both have heart worms. They didn't even have any of their shots, but that was all taken care of and in a few months they will be better. I have started listening to hole. They are a pretty good band. And my new favorite song is "milk of regret" by Otep. The rest of their music is a little too heavy metal for my taste. Heavy metal is cool but I don't listen to too much of it, not really my style.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend's mom went to New York like a week ago and brought her back a pair of NEON green converse! They are freakin AWESOME!