BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Everything you need to know in order to be my bff!


I love Edward Cullen
If I had a sea monster I would name it Dan
My eyes are hazel green
I like pens with clicky tops
I DO NOT enjoy riding horses
I watch too much t.v.
I loathe my little brother to the point I do not want to be around him EVER
I want to go to either Tue Lane or Oxford (collages)
I want to live in London
I want to be an author
I read a lot
My dog gets on my nerves (Speedie not Mattie)
I love my cat
I'm bo-no not boy, I'm LANDON crazy
I like to swim
My fave book is twilight
I cant wait for the movie
I wish I were Bella
I like anime
I like manga
People who are not serious like ever get on my nerves more than anything
I use to be normal until i met my friends
Trace Cyrus is HOT!
Edward is hotter!
WEll I guess that's it....OH, and I LOVE sour skittles!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the whole Trace Cyrus and Edward are hot thing! It is SO true!! I can't wait until the next twilight book comes out either. my mom might take me and my friends to a book signing but I'm not sure yet. I am like slowly dieing inside knowing that the book doesn't come out until August!!! UGH!