BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

i just learned a big word


I changed my pic. i like that one cuz it has a better view of my eyes, but i dont like it cus im so pale its easy to notice my blush (not makeup). Yeah...i tend to do that a lot. I just figured out my step dad has heterochromia(one eye is brown the other is green). See, first I was on yahoo answers (my new addiction) and saw the word, so I looked it up and found out a lot about it. And I think I have it, you cant tell from any of my pics ive put on here, but I have a lot of brown specs in my eyes. I also have a lazy eye. and then i found this cool pic of a girl with green eyes and purple hair! her eyes are just slightly lighter than mine.

1 comments:

Dibsy said...

Lucky-you got your hair dyed at 13????? My dad says I have to wait 'til 18, but when I get enough money I'm going to try to get it no matter what. What color do you think is best for my asian hair:
bright red
green
silver
purple

????????????????????????????????