BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WUSSAP?!

I'm very bored right now, have I ever told you about my little brother? Yes, I know I've told you he's a brat, but lets look deeper into the life of a Neanderthal. Every day he wakes up around noon,cuz he stayed up late playing Resident Evil 4 video game the night before. For a moment he sits in a daze too tired to get up and change the channel on the tv. He watches cartoons, plays video games, and the computer until 3 A.M. Thats about it...
I stayed up late last night cuz I couldn't sleep. So you can imagine how tired i was all day when I woke up early and couldn't go back to bed (insomniac as usual). Some time just after watching "Gilmore Girls" I fell asleep. So OF COURSE no one bothered to wake me up to watch the new episode of "Secret Life Of The American Teenager" (my new obsession). So no matter how tired I am I'm staying up until 11 to watch the repeat. *yawn*

1 comments:

Dibsy said...

Interesting bro-older or younger? I got a younger bro-annoying, too. He's 6, i'm 11. ^^