BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Movies , T.V. shows, & other stuffs

So I just got home and I've been doing pretty much nothing. Click here to watch my favorite movie. So I fell asleep watching it the other day and was mad cuz I wanted to finish watching it! "When Harry Met Sally" is a classic! I have been watching "Buffy" a lot more lately. Angel is H.O.T.! Have I ever mentioned how good of a movie "Tommy Boy" is? I don't think I have. Well, it's good. "Radio Free Roscoe", now there's a good show! Carrie is still in Florida with her grandparents, I haven't talked to skittles in a long time! I was planning on calling her today. I've been sleeping less and less lately, I think I have insomnia. Mommy says there are vitamins that she is going to get me to help me be able to sleep. TTYL!


Confucius say: Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

1 comments:

Lets Just Call Me L said...

I love when harry met sally!!!