BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Major Damage Controll

Today Nick and I were supposed to go to the mall after church. I texted him this morning saying that I was too sick to go. I'm actually healthier than I've been in months. I just can't go out with Nick today, I'm too confused! I no it's stupid but I know that the whole time I'm with Nick I'll just be thinking "i wish i was here with landon instead". I'm not even going to church today...I'm too depressed. I'm just going to sit on the couch and watch tv, I would say break out the hagen daz but im on a diet...

2 comments:

Dibsy said...

Aw...Savvy...you should've gone with Nick! If Laden only thinks of you as a friend then you only waste your time on him as a friend! Nick sounds like a great guy... (no guy likes me!)

:(

Vickers said...

That's so sad. U should at least give him a chance. I mean i no if u like somone else while going out with u'll feel like that. U need to try and get over landon. Who knows, Nick may be a better guy then landon. U never no.